Ok, a couple of these I'm gonna have to try. The others...meh.
Let me know if you try these, and how they worked out for you!
- Pancakes. Carve a hole in the middle of your stack before pouring any syrup, which will then distribute more evenly through your pancakes.
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Fence the jelly in with peanut butter to minimize the mess.
- Oranges. Cut small slices off the top and bottom of the orange. Then, cut a slit in the side of the orange.
- Pomegranates. Cut the fruit in half. Then, submerge the fruit in cold water and pull it apart, releasing the seeds.
- Pistachios. Use another pistachio shell to separate the nut that’s hard to crack
- Cupcakes. Get rid of the wrapper and slice about half of the bottom off the cupcake, then make a frosting sandwich out of the two slices.
- Hard-shell tacos. Wrapping a larger soft tortilla around the hard shell will help keep the taco together.
- Bananas. If you peel from the bottom, it will be easier and the banana will contain fewer stringy pieces.